- Explore top offers on direct flights from the UK
- Filter destinations by price, trip type, flight time & more
- Choose a destination to see cheapest fares & airlines
Bayanga weather in July 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for the Central African Republic with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 144144 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for the Central African Republic
The July weather guide for Bayanga, Central African Republic shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Bayanga in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Bayanga in July with high heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bayanga in July?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bayanga in July - that's 33% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Bayanga in July?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Bayanga in July and the average monthly rainfall is 144mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Bayanga sunrise & sunset times for July 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Bayanga in July 2022. Select a month to view Bayanga sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st July 2022||05:50||18:07|
|Saturday, 16th July 2022||05:53||18:09|
|Sunday, 31st July 2022||05:54||18:09|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.