- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Bayanga weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for the Central African Republic with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 139139 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for the Central African Republic
The April weather guide for Bayanga, Central African Republic shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Bayanga in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Bayanga in April with high heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bayanga in April?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bayanga in April - that's 50% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Bayanga in April?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Bayanga in April and the average monthly rainfall is 139mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Bayanga sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Bayanga in April 2022. Select a month to view Bayanga sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||05:55||18:03|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||05:50||18:00|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||05:46||17:59|
- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.