- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Yaounde weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Cameroon with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 4949 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Cameroon
The February weather guide for Yaounde, Cameroon shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Yaounde in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Yaounde in February with high heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Yaounde in February?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Yaounde in February - that's 53% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Yaounde in February?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Yaounde in February and the average monthly rainfall is 49mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Yaounde sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Yaounde in February 2022. Select a month to view Yaounde sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||06:29||18:26|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||06:28||18:28|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||06:25||18:28|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.