- Save on UK travel with KAYAK's deals of the day
- Find deals for destinations around the world
- Filter by travel deal type, budget & month
Yaounde weather in December 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Cameroon with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 2222 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Cameroon
The December weather guide for Yaounde, Cameroon shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Yaounde in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Yaounde in December with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Yaounde in December?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Yaounde in December - that's 50% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Yaounde in December?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Yaounde in December and the average monthly rainfall is 22mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Yaounde sunrise & sunset times for December 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Yaounde in December 2021. Select a month to view Yaounde sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st December 2021||06:06||18:01|
|Thursday, 16th December 2021||06:13||18:07|
|Friday, 31st December 2021||06:20||18:14|
- Save on worldwide flights with Air France low fares
- Book return flights to destinations across the world
- Flights depart from the UK via Paris, France
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.