- Save on UK travel with KAYAK's deals of the day
- Find deals for destinations around the world
- Filter by travel deal type, budget & month
Yaounde weather in August 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Cameroon with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 107107 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Cameroon
The August weather guide for Yaounde, Cameroon shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Yaounde in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Yaounde in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Yaounde in August?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Yaounde in August - that's 23% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Yaounde in August?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Yaounde in August and the average monthly rainfall is 107mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Yaounde sunrise & sunset times for August 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Yaounde in August 2022. Select a month to view Yaounde sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st August 2022||06:12||18:29|
|Tuesday, 16th August 2022||06:11||18:25|
|Wednesday, 31st August 2022||06:09||18:20|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.