- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Maroua weather in October 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Cameroon with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 3535°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 2525 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Cameroon
The October weather guide for Maroua, Cameroon shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Maroua in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 35°C in Maroua in October with very high heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Maroua in October?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Maroua in October - that's 71% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Maroua in October?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Maroua in October and the average monthly rainfall is 25mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Maroua sunrise & sunset times for October 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Maroua in October 2021. Select a month to view Maroua sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st October 2021||05:52||17:53|
|Saturday, 16th October 2021||05:52||17:45|
|Sunday, 31st October 2021||05:54||17:39|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.