- Save up to 40% with ALL-Accor Live Limitless membership
- Receive EXTRA up to 10% discount with first booking
- Earn reward points, get members' rates, discounts & more
Maroua weather in November 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Cameroon with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3535°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Cameroon
The November weather guide for Maroua, Cameroon shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Maroua in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 35°C in Maroua in November with high heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Maroua in November?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Maroua in November - that's 82% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Maroua in November?
There are usually no days with some rain in Maroua in November and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Maroua sunrise & sunset times for November 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Maroua in November 2021. Select a month to view Maroua sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st November 2021||05:54||17:39|
|Monday, 15th November 2021||05:58||17:37|
|Tuesday, 30th November 2021||06:05||17:38|
- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.