- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Maroua weather in May 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Cameroon with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 3838°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- EExtreme heat & humidity
- 6060 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Cameroon
The May weather guide for Maroua, Cameroon shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Maroua in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 38°C in Maroua in May with extreme heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in Maroua in May?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Maroua in May - that's 65% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Maroua in May?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Maroua in May and the average monthly rainfall is 60mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Maroua sunrise & sunset times for May 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Maroua in May 2021. Select a month to view Maroua sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st May 2021||05:45||18:15|
|Sunday, 16th May 2021||05:41||18:18|
|Monday, 31st May 2021||05:40||18:22|
- Save up to 80% with latest deals & discounts
- Book short breaks, UK staycations, beach holidays & more
- Plus buy electronics, garden products & beauty treatments
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.