- Save on worldwide flights with Air France low fares
- Book return flights to destinations across the world
- Flights depart from the UK via Paris, France
Maroua weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Cameroon with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3838°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Cameroon
The March weather guide for Maroua, Cameroon shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Maroua in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 38°C in Maroua in March with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Maroua in March?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Maroua in March - that's 74% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Maroua in March?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Maroua in March and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Maroua sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Maroua in March 2022. Select a month to view Maroua sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||06:17||18:13|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||06:09||18:14|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||06:01||18:13|
- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.