- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Maroua weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Cameroon with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 3434°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 100100 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Cameroon
The June weather guide for Maroua, Cameroon shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Maroua in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 34°C in Maroua in June with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Maroua in June?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Maroua in June - that's 60% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Maroua in June?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Maroua in June and the average monthly rainfall is 100mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Maroua sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Maroua in June 2021. Select a month to view Maroua sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||05:40||18:22|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||05:41||18:26|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||05:44||18:29|
- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.