- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Maroua weather in December 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Cameroon with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Cameroon
The December weather guide for Maroua, Cameroon shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Maroua in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 33°C in Maroua in December with high heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Maroua in December?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Maroua in December - that's 83% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Maroua in December?
There are usually no days with some rain in Maroua in December and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Maroua sunrise & sunset times for December 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Maroua in December 2021. Select a month to view Maroua sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st December 2021||06:05||17:38|
|Thursday, 16th December 2021||06:13||17:44|
|Friday, 31st December 2021||06:20||17:51|
- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.