- Explore top offers on direct flights from the UK
- Filter destinations by price, trip type, flight time & more
- Choose a destination to see cheapest fares & airlines
Maroua weather in August 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Cameroon with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 233233 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Cameroon
The August weather guide for Maroua, Cameroon shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Maroua in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Maroua in August with high heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Maroua in August?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Maroua in August - that's 50% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Maroua in August?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Maroua in August and the average monthly rainfall is 233mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Maroua sunrise & sunset times for August 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Maroua in August 2022. Select a month to view Maroua sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st August 2022||05:52||18:27|
|Tuesday, 16th August 2022||05:53||18:21|
|Wednesday, 31st August 2022||05:53||18:13|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.