- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Kribi weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Cameroon with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 147147 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
Recommended for Cameroon
The July weather guide for Kribi, Cameroon shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kribi in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Kribi in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kribi in July?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kribi in July - that's 22% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Kribi in July?
The average sea temperature around Kribi in July is 26°C.
Does it rain in Kribi in July?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Kribi in July and the average monthly rainfall is 147mm.
Kribi sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kribi in July 2021. Select a month to view Kribi sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||06:16||18:33|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||06:18||18:35|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||06:19||18:34|
- Save up to 40% with ALL-Accor Live Limitless membership
- Receive EXTRA up to 10% discount with first booking
- Earn reward points, get members' rates, discounts & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Cameroon in July for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Cameroon in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.