- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Kribi weather in January 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Cameroon with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 7878 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
Recommended for Cameroon
The January weather guide for Kribi, Cameroon shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kribi in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Kribi in January with high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kribi in January?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kribi in January - that's 45% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Kribi in January?
The average sea temperature around Kribi in January is 28°C.
Does it rain in Kribi in January?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Kribi in January and the average monthly rainfall is 78mm.
Kribi sunrise & sunset times for January 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kribi in January 2021. Select a month to view Kribi sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st January 2021||06:25||18:23|
|Saturday, 16th January 2021||06:31||18:29|
|Sunday, 31st January 2021||06:34||18:34|
- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Cameroon in January for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Cameroon in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.