- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Kribi weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Cameroon with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 221221 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Kribi, Cameroon shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Cameroon
How hot is it in Kribi in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Kribi in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kribi in August?
There are normally 2 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kribi in August - that's 17% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Kribi in August?
The average sea temperature around Kribi in August is 26°C.
Does it rain in Kribi in August?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in Kribi in August and the average monthly rainfall is 221mm.
Kribi sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kribi in August 2021. Select a month to view Kribi sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||06:19||18:34|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:18||18:31|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:16||18:26|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Cameroon in August for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Cameroon in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.