- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Bujumbura weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Burundi with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 103103 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Burundi
The May weather guide for Bujumbura, Burundi shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Bujumbura in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Bujumbura in May with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bujumbura in May?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bujumbura in May - that's 52% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Bujumbura in May?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Bujumbura in May and the average monthly rainfall is 103mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Bujumbura sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Bujumbura in May 2022. Select a month to view Bujumbura sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||06:00||17:59|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||06:00||17:58|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||06:02||17:58|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.