- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Bujumbura weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Burundi with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 1818 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Burundi
The June weather guide for Bujumbura, Burundi shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Bujumbura in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Bujumbura in June with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bujumbura in June?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bujumbura in June - that's 67% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Bujumbura in June?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Bujumbura in June and the average monthly rainfall is 18mm.
Bujumbura sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bujumbura in June 2021. Select a month to view Bujumbura sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||06:02||17:59|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||06:05||18:01|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||06:08||18:04|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Burundi destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.