- Save on hotels, restaurants, spas & more with Travelzoo
- Book online with fully refundable vouchers
- Filter vouchers by theme, price, type & more
Bujumbura weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Burundi with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 2323 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 166166 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Burundi
The January weather guide for Bujumbura, Burundi shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Bujumbura in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Bujumbura in January with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bujumbura in January?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bujumbura in January - that's 40% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Bujumbura in January?
There are usually 23 days with some rain in Bujumbura in January and the average monthly rainfall is 166mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Bujumbura sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bujumbura in January 2022. Select a month to view Bujumbura sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||05:57||18:16|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||06:03||18:21|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||06:08||18:24|
- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
More Burundi destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.