- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Bujumbura weather in December 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Burundi with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 2424 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 164164 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Burundi
The December weather guide for Bujumbura, Burundi shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Bujumbura in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Bujumbura in December with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bujumbura in December?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bujumbura in December - that's 41% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Bujumbura in December?
There are usually 24 days with some rain in Bujumbura in December and the average monthly rainfall is 164mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Bujumbura sunrise & sunset times for December 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Bujumbura in December 2021. Select a month to view Bujumbura sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st December 2021||05:43||18:01|
|Thursday, 16th December 2021||05:49||18:08|
|Friday, 31st December 2021||05:56||18:15|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.