- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Ouahigouya weather in September 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Burkina Faso with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3434°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 116116 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The September weather guide for Ouahigouya, Burkina Faso shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Burkina Faso
How hot is it in Ouahigouya in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 34°C in Ouahigouya in September with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ouahigouya in September?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ouahigouya in September - that's 65% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Ouahigouya in September?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Ouahigouya in September and the average monthly rainfall is 116mm.
Ouahigouya sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ouahigouya in September 2020. Select a month to view Ouahigouya sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||05:58||18:21|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||05:59||18:11|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||05:59||18:00|
- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Burkina Faso in September for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Burkina Faso in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.