- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Ouahigouya weather in October 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Burkina Faso with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3737°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 2828 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
The October weather guide for Ouahigouya, Burkina Faso shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Burkina Faso
How hot is it in Ouahigouya in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 37°C in Ouahigouya in October with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ouahigouya in October?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ouahigouya in October - that's 74% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Ouahigouya in October?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Ouahigouya in October and the average monthly rainfall is 28mm.
Ouahigouya sunrise & sunset times for October 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ouahigouya in October 2020. Select a month to view Ouahigouya sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st October 2020||05:59||17:59|
|Friday, 16th October 2020||06:01||17:50|
|Saturday, 31st October 2020||06:04||17:43|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Burkina Faso in October for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Burkina Faso in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.