- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Ouahigouya weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Burkina Faso with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 196196 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Burkina Faso
The August weather guide for Ouahigouya, Burkina Faso shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Ouahigouya in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 33°C in Ouahigouya in August with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ouahigouya in August?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ouahigouya in August - that's 60% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Ouahigouya in August?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Ouahigouya in August and the average monthly rainfall is 196mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Ouahigouya sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Ouahigouya in August 2021. Select a month to view Ouahigouya sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||05:54||18:37|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||05:57||18:31|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||05:58||18:21|
- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.