- Save on UK travel with KAYAK's deals of the day
- Find deals for destinations around the world
- Filter by travel deal type, budget & month
Ouahigouya weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Burkina Faso with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 4040°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 2727°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- EExtreme heat & humidity
- 88 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Burkina Faso
The April weather guide for Ouahigouya, Burkina Faso shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Ouahigouya in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 40°C in Ouahigouya in April with extreme heat and humidity, falling to 27°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ouahigouya in April?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ouahigouya in April - that's 64% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Ouahigouya in April?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Ouahigouya in April and the average monthly rainfall is 8mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Ouahigouya sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Ouahigouya in April 2022. Select a month to view Ouahigouya sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:06||18:21|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||05:57||18:23|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||05:49||18:25|
- Save on worldwide flights with Air France low fares
- Book return flights to destinations across the world
- Flights depart from the UK via Paris, France
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.