- Save on hotels, restaurants, spas & more with Travelzoo
- Book online with fully refundable vouchers
- Filter vouchers by theme, price, type & more
Ouahigouya weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Burkina Faso with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 4040°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 2727°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- EExtreme heat & humidity
- 88 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Burkina Faso
The April weather guide for Ouahigouya, Burkina Faso shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Ouahigouya in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 40°C in Ouahigouya in April with extreme heat and humidity, falling to 27°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ouahigouya in April?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ouahigouya in April - that's 64% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Ouahigouya in April?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Ouahigouya in April and the average monthly rainfall is 8mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Ouahigouya sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Ouahigouya in April 2021. Select a month to view Ouahigouya sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||06:06||18:21|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||05:57||18:23|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||05:49||18:25|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.