- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Ouagadougou weather in July 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Burkina Faso with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 174174 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Burkina Faso
The July weather guide for Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Ouagadougou in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Ouagadougou in July with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ouagadougou in July?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ouagadougou in July - that's 57% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Ouagadougou in July?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Ouagadougou in July and the average monthly rainfall is 174mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Ouagadougou sunrise & sunset times for July 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Ouagadougou in July 2022. Select a month to view Ouagadougou sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st July 2022||05:45||18:35|
|Saturday, 16th July 2022||05:49||18:36|
|Sunday, 31st July 2022||05:52||18:33|
- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.