- Explore top offers on direct flights from the UK
- Filter destinations by price, trip type, flight time & more
- Choose a destination to see cheapest fares & airlines
Ouagadougou weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Burkina Faso with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 4040°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 2727°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- EExtreme heat & humidity
- 2525 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Burkina Faso
The April weather guide for Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Ouagadougou in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 40°C in Ouagadougou in April with extreme heat and humidity, falling to 27°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ouagadougou in April?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ouagadougou in April - that's 63% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Ouagadougou in April?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Ouagadougou in April and the average monthly rainfall is 25mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Ouagadougou sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Ouagadougou in April 2022. Select a month to view Ouagadougou sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:03||18:17|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||05:54||18:18|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||05:47||18:20|
- Save on UK travel with KAYAK's deals of the day
- Find deals for destinations around the world
- Filter by travel deal type, budget & month
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.