- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Bobo-Dioulasso weather in October 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Burkina Faso with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3434°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 5858 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Burkina Faso
The October weather guide for Bobo-Dioulasso, Burkina Faso shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Bobo-Dioulasso in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 34°C in Bobo-Dioulasso in October with very high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bobo-Dioulasso in October?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bobo-Dioulasso in October - that's 71% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Bobo-Dioulasso in October?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Bobo-Dioulasso in October and the average monthly rainfall is 58mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Bobo-Dioulasso sunrise & sunset times for October 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bobo-Dioulasso in October 2021. Select a month to view Bobo-Dioulasso sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st October 2021||06:06||18:07|
|Saturday, 16th October 2021||06:06||17:59|
|Sunday, 31st October 2021||06:09||17:53|
- Save on hotels, restaurants, spas & more with Travelzoo
- Book online with fully refundable vouchers
- Filter vouchers by theme, price, type & more
Where is hot in Burkina Faso in October for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Burkina Faso in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.