- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Ulu Temburong weather in September 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Brunei with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 2222 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 264264 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Brunei
The September weather guide for Ulu Temburong, Brunei shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Ulu Temburong in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Ulu Temburong in September with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ulu Temburong in September?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ulu Temburong in September - that's 49% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Ulu Temburong in September?
There are usually 22 days with some rain in Ulu Temburong in September and the average monthly rainfall is 264mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Ulu Temburong sunrise & sunset times for September 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ulu Temburong in September 2021. Select a month to view Ulu Temburong sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st September 2021||06:13||18:25|
|Wednesday, 15th September 2021||06:10||18:18|
|Thursday, 30th September 2021||06:07||18:11|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Where is hot in Brunei in September for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Brunei in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.