- Save on flights to Asia & Pacific with Singapore Airlines
- Fly to over 30 destinations from Heathrow & Manchester
- Including Singapore, Australia, Bali & New Zealand
Ulu Temburong weather in May 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Brunei with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 295295 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Brunei
The May weather guide for Ulu Temburong, Brunei shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Ulu Temburong in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Ulu Temburong in May with high heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ulu Temburong in May?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ulu Temburong in May - that's 57% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Ulu Temburong in May?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in Ulu Temburong in May and the average monthly rainfall is 295mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Ulu Temburong sunrise & sunset times for May 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Ulu Temburong in May 2021. Select a month to view Ulu Temburong sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st May 2021||06:08||18:25|
|Sunday, 16th May 2021||06:06||18:25|
|Monday, 31st May 2021||06:06||18:28|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.