- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Ulu Temburong weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Brunei with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 224224 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Brunei
The March weather guide for Ulu Temburong, Brunei shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Ulu Temburong in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Ulu Temburong in March with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ulu Temburong in March?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ulu Temburong in March - that's 55% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Ulu Temburong in March?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Ulu Temburong in March and the average monthly rainfall is 224mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Ulu Temburong sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Ulu Temburong in March 2022. Select a month to view Ulu Temburong sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||06:31||18:32|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||06:25||18:31|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||06:19||18:28|
- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.