- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Ulu Temburong weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Brunei with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 253253 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Brunei
The April weather guide for Ulu Temburong, Brunei shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Ulu Temburong in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Ulu Temburong in April with high heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ulu Temburong in April?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ulu Temburong in April - that's 60% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Ulu Temburong in April?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Ulu Temburong in April and the average monthly rainfall is 253mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Ulu Temburong sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Ulu Temburong in April 2022. Select a month to view Ulu Temburong sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:18||18:28|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:13||18:26|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||06:08||18:25|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.