- Save on flights to Asia & Pacific with Singapore Airlines
- Fly to over 30 destinations from Heathrow & Manchester
- Including Singapore, Australia, Bali & New Zealand
Bandar Seri Begawan weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Brunei with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 249249 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 3030°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Brunei
How hot is it in Bandar Seri Begawan in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Bandar Seri Begawan in July with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bandar Seri Begawan in July?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bandar Seri Begawan in July - that's 57% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Bandar Seri Begawan in July?
The average sea temperature around Bandar Seri Begawan in July is 30°C.
Does it rain in Bandar Seri Begawan in July?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Bandar Seri Begawan in July and the average monthly rainfall is 249mm.
Bandar Seri Begawan sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bandar Seri Begawan in July 2021. Select a month to view Bandar Seri Begawan sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||06:12||18:36|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||06:15||18:38|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||06:17||18:37|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Brunei in July for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Brunei in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.