- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Tortola weather in October 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the British Virgin Islands with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 161161 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
Recommended for the British Virgin Islands
The October weather guide for Tortola, British Virgin Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Tortola in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Tortola in October with high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tortola in October?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tortola in October - that's 64% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Tortola in October?
The average sea temperature around Tortola in October is 29°C.
Does it rain in Tortola in October?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in Tortola in October and the average monthly rainfall is 161mm.
What is the chance of a hurricane in Tortola in October?
On average less than 1 day in October in Tortola is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Tortola sunrise & sunset times for October 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Tortola in October 2021. Select a month to view Tortola sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st October 2021||06:09||18:07|
|Saturday, 16th October 2021||06:13||17:55|
|Sunday, 31st October 2021||06:18||17:46|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.