- Save on luxury holidays & honeymoons with special offers
- From Bora Bora to Barbados & Maldives to Mexico
- Filter offers by star rating, destination, board basis & more
Tortola weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the British Virgin Islands with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 8888 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Tortola, British Virgin Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for the British Virgin Islands
How hot is it in Tortola in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Tortola in April with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tortola in April?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tortola in April - that's 69% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Tortola in April?
The average sea temperature around Tortola in April is 26°C.
Does it rain in Tortola in April?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Tortola in April and the average monthly rainfall is 88mm.
Tortola sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tortola in April 2021. Select a month to view Tortola sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||06:12||18:32|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||06:02||18:36|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||05:52||18:40|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in the British Virgin Islands in April for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the British Virgin Islands in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.