- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Diego Garcia weather in July 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for the British Indian Ocean Territory with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 143143 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
Recommended for the British Indian Ocean Territory
The July weather guide for Diego Garcia, British Indian Ocean Territory shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Diego Garcia in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Diego Garcia in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Diego Garcia in July?
The average sea temperature around Diego Garcia in July is 27°C.
Does it rain in Diego Garcia in July?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Diego Garcia in July and the average monthly rainfall is 143mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Diego Garcia sunrise & sunset times for July 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Diego Garcia in July 2022. Select a month to view Diego Garcia sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st July 2022||07:23||19:05|
|Saturday, 16th July 2022||07:24||19:09|
|Sunday, 31st July 2022||07:23||19:11|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.