- Save on worldwide flights with Air France low fares
- Book return flights to destinations across the world
- Flights depart from the UK via Paris, France
Brasilia weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 2121 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 193193 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Brazil
The March weather guide for Brasilia, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Brasilia in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Brasilia in March with low heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Brasilia in March?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Brasilia in March - that's 48% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Brasilia in March?
There are usually 21 days with some rain in Brasilia in March and the average monthly rainfall is 193mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Brasilia sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Brasilia in March 2022. Select a month to view Brasilia sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||06:12||18:36|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||06:15||18:25|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||06:17||18:14|
- Explore cheap accommodation around the world
- Choose from over 36,000 properties in in over 170 countries
- Get instant confirmation & 24/7 customer service
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.