- Latest flight offers and special deals from Lufthansa
- Flights to Germany (including Frankfurt & Munich)
- Plus destinations across Europe and around the world
Brasilia weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 2626 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 248248 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Brazil
The January weather guide for Brasilia, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Brasilia in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Brasilia in January with low heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Brasilia in January?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Brasilia in January - that's 39% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Brasilia in January?
There are usually 26 days with some rain in Brasilia in January and the average monthly rainfall is 248mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Brasilia sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Brasilia in January 2022. Select a month to view Brasilia sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||05:44||18:47|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||05:53||18:50|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||06:01||18:49|
- Pay just £49 flexi-deposits per person on tours
- Book escorted tours online with Titan Travel
- Holidays to the America, Europe, Africa, Asia & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.