- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Belo Horizonte weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 7171 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Brazil
The April weather guide for Belo Horizonte, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Belo Horizonte in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Belo Horizonte in April with low heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Belo Horizonte in April?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Belo Horizonte in April - that's 61% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Belo Horizonte in April?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Belo Horizonte in April and the average monthly rainfall is 71mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Belo Horizonte sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Belo Horizonte in April 2022. Select a month to view Belo Horizonte sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:03||17:56|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:07||17:45|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||06:11||17:34|
- Save on flights worldwide with Qatar Airways sale offers
- Book economy from £430 & premium from £1,964
- Join Privilege Club & earn Qmiles points
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.