- Save up to 15% on October half term holidays
- Pay low deposits from £150pp + kids under 6 stay for free
- Book holidays to Europe, Caribbean, Indian Ocean & more
Belo Horizonte weather in July 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1313 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
Recommended for Brazil
The July weather guide for Belo Horizonte, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Belo Horizonte in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Belo Horizonte in July with no heat and humidity, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Belo Horizonte in July?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Belo Horizonte in July - that's 71% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Belo Horizonte in July?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Belo Horizonte in July and the average monthly rainfall is 13mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Belo Horizonte sunrise & sunset times for July 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Belo Horizonte in July 2022. Select a month to view Belo Horizonte sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st July 2022||06:31||17:28|
|Saturday, 16th July 2022||06:31||17:33|
|Sunday, 31st July 2022||06:26||17:39|
- Save up to 15% on winter sun holidays in 2021/2022
- Book early for holidays to the Caribbean & Indian Ocean
- Travel between 1st Nov 2021 & 30th Apr 2022 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.