- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Belo Horizonte weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3030 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Brazil
The May weather guide for Belo Horizonte, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Belo Horizonte in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Belo Horizonte in May with no heat and humidity, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Belo Horizonte in May?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Belo Horizonte in May - that's 64% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Belo Horizonte in May?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Belo Horizonte in May and the average monthly rainfall is 30mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Belo Horizonte sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Belo Horizonte in May 2022. Select a month to view Belo Horizonte sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||06:12||17:34|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||06:17||17:27|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||06:23||17:24|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.