- Explore cheap accommodation around the world
- Choose from over 36,000 properties in in over 170 countries
- Get instant confirmation & 24/7 customer service
Kasane weather in July 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Botswana with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Botswana
The July weather guide for Kasane, Botswana shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kasane in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Kasane in July with low heat and humidity, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kasane in July?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kasane in July - that's 84% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Kasane in July?
There are usually no days with some rain in Kasane in July and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Kasane sunrise & sunset times for July 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Kasane in July 2022. Select a month to view Kasane sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st July 2022||06:51||17:56|
|Saturday, 16th July 2022||06:51||18:01|
|Sunday, 31st July 2022||06:46||18:05|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.