- Book best flexi rates online with Avani Hotels & Resorts
- Hotels located in Oceania, Asia, Africa & Middle East
- Including Australia, Thailand, UAE, South Korea & Sri Lanka
Kasane weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Botswana with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 133133 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Botswana
The February weather guide for Kasane, Botswana shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kasane in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Kasane in February with high heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kasane in February?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kasane in February - that's 62% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Kasane in February?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Kasane in February and the average monthly rainfall is 133mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Kasane sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Kasane in February 2022. Select a month to view Kasane sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||06:06||18:59|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||06:13||18:54|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||06:18||18:45|
- Browse low fares on Qatar Airways flights worldwide
- Depart from regional airports across the UK
- Book flights to Asia, Africa, Europe & Americas
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.