- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Kasane weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Botswana with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Botswana
The August weather guide for Kasane, Botswana shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kasane in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Kasane in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kasane in August?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kasane in August - that's 87% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Kasane in August?
There are usually no days with some rain in Kasane in August and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Kasane sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Kasane in August 2021. Select a month to view Kasane sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||06:46||18:06|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:38||18:09|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:27||18:12|
- Explore cheap accommodation around the world
- Choose from over 36,000 properties in in over 170 countries
- Get instant confirmation & 24/7 customer service
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.