- Check out top deals on tours worldwide in 2021
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter deals by theme, style, dates, duration & more
Ghanzi weather in June 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Botswana with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 55°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
Recommended for Botswana
The June weather guide for Ghanzi, Botswana shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Ghanzi in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Ghanzi in June, falling to 5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ghanzi in June?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ghanzi in June - that's 89% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Ghanzi in June?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Ghanzi in June and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Ghanzi sunrise & sunset times for June 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Ghanzi in June 2022. Select a month to view Ghanzi sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st June 2022||07:04||17:58|
|Wednesday, 15th June 2022||07:09||17:58|
|Thursday, 30th June 2022||07:12||18:02|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.