- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Ghanzi weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Botswana with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
Recommended for Botswana
The July weather guide for Ghanzi, Botswana shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Ghanzi in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Ghanzi in July, falling to 4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ghanzi in July?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ghanzi in July - that's 92% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Ghanzi in July?
There are usually no days with some rain in Ghanzi in July and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Ghanzi sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Ghanzi in July 2021. Select a month to view Ghanzi sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||07:12||18:02|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||07:11||18:08|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||07:06||18:14|
- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.