- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Ghanzi weather in December 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Botswana with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 6666 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Botswana
The December weather guide for Ghanzi, Botswana shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Ghanzi in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 33°C in Ghanzi in December with high heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ghanzi in December?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ghanzi in December - that's 68% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Ghanzi in December?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Ghanzi in December and the average monthly rainfall is 66mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Ghanzi sunrise & sunset times for December 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Ghanzi in December 2021. Select a month to view Ghanzi sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st December 2021||05:42||19:03|
|Thursday, 16th December 2021||05:46||19:13|
|Friday, 31st December 2021||05:53||19:20|
- Check out latest sale offers on tours in 2022
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter offers by theme, style, dates, duration & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.