- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Ghanzi weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Botswana with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Botswana
The August weather guide for Ghanzi, Botswana shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Ghanzi in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Ghanzi in August with low heat and humidity, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ghanzi in August?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ghanzi in August - that's 92% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Ghanzi in August?
There are usually no days with some rain in Ghanzi in August and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Ghanzi sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Ghanzi in August 2021. Select a month to view Ghanzi sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||07:06||18:14|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:56||18:19|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:44||18:24|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.