- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Uyuni weather in May 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Bolivia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- -3-3°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
The May weather guide for Uyuni, Bolivia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Bolivia
How warm is it in Uyuni in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 15°C in Uyuni in May, falling to -3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Uyuni in May?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Uyuni in May - that's 81% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Uyuni in May?
There are usually no days with some rain in Uyuni in May and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm.
Uyuni sunrise & sunset times for May 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Uyuni in May 2021. Select a month to view Uyuni sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st May 2021||06:44||18:04|
|Sunday, 16th May 2021||06:50||17:57|
|Monday, 31st May 2021||06:56||17:54|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Bolivia in May for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Bolivia in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.