- Save on flights & holidays worldwide in the BA sale
- Book holidays to Europe, Dubai & Canada
- Plus flights & holidays to the USA, Caribbean & beyond
Uyuni weather in August 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Bolivia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- -5-5°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Bolivia
The August weather guide for Uyuni, Bolivia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Uyuni in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 15°C in Uyuni in August, falling to -5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Uyuni in August?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Uyuni in August - that's 81% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Uyuni in August?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Uyuni in August and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Uyuni sunrise & sunset times for August 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Uyuni in August 2022. Select a month to view Uyuni sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st August 2022||06:58||18:10|
|Tuesday, 16th August 2022||06:49||18:15|
|Wednesday, 31st August 2022||06:37||18:18|
- Save 50% on your 2nd room with Marriot
- Destinations include Europe, Middle East & Africa
- 2nd room occupied by children aged 16 and under
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.