- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Sucre weather in December 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Bolivia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 117117 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Bolivia
The December weather guide for Sucre, Bolivia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Sucre in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Sucre in December, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sucre in December?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sucre in December - that's 48% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Sucre in December?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Sucre in December and the average monthly rainfall is 117mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Sucre sunrise & sunset times for December 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Sucre in December 2021. Select a month to view Sucre sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st December 2021||05:34||18:46|
|Thursday, 16th December 2021||05:39||18:55|
|Friday, 31st December 2021||05:46||19:02|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.