- Check out current discounts on tours in 2023
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter discounts by theme, style, dates, duration & more
Santa Cruz weather in December 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Bolivia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 172172 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Bolivia
The December weather guide for Santa Cruz, Bolivia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Santa Cruz in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Santa Cruz in December with high heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Santa Cruz in December?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Santa Cruz in December - that's 52% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Santa Cruz in December?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Santa Cruz in December and the average monthly rainfall is 172mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Santa Cruz sunrise & sunset times for December 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Santa Cruz in December 2021. Select a month to view Santa Cruz sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st December 2021||05:28||18:36|
|Thursday, 16th December 2021||05:33||18:44|
|Friday, 31st December 2021||05:41||18:51|
- Save on hotels, restaurants, spas & more with Travelzoo
- Book online with fully refundable vouchers
- Filter vouchers by theme, price, type & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.